Makes 4 servings
1 Leaner protein
2 ½ condiments
• 1 ripe avocado, removed from skin
• ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
• ½ teaspoon garlic granulated garlic
• ½ teaspoon onion powder
• ¼ teaspoon salt
• ¼ ground pepper
• 1 ½ pounds chopped or shredded cooked chicken
• ¼ cup red onion, chopped
• 2 tablespoons lime juice
13 ounces romaine lettuce leaves
- In a medium bowl mash together avocado and greek yogurt until smooth.
- Stir in onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- Add chicken and red onion to avocado mixture and stir until all ingredients are combined.
- Squeeze in half the juice from the lime. Give it a taste, squeeze in the rest of the lime if needed. I used all of the lime juice.
- Serve wrapped in lettuce leaves, or anyway you typically enjoy chicken salad.
Make ahead instructions
This recipe can be made up to 3 days ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator.
Serving size: ¾ cup Calories: 140 Fat: 4 Fiber: 3 Protein: 17