Foil-Baked Asian Chicken
Makes 4 servings
1 Leaner protein
1 ½ condiments
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 4 – 9 -oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 11 oz. white mushrooms, sliced
- 4 teaspoons teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Tear off 4 – 10″ squares of aluminum foil. Brush each of the squares with 2 teaspoons of olive oil. Place 1 cup of spinach on each square, slightly off center. Top with a chicken breast half and a few mushrooms. Drizzle 1 teaspoon teriyaki sauce over each portion; sprinkle with salt.
- Fold each piece of foil over to cover the chicken and vegetables. Crimp edges together tightly to seal. Place packets on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until chicken is cooked through, 15-20 minutes. Serve hot.