Yields: 4 servings
Per serving: ½ Leaner, 2 Green, 1 Healthy Fat, 2 Condiments
- 4 medium zucchini
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper (optional)
- 2, 3-oz chunk light tuna cans (canned in water)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ tsp salt
- 4 oz reduced- fat feta cheese crumbles
- Prepare zucchini noodles using a mandoline, julienne peeler, or spiralizer.
- Heat olive oil in large-saute pan over medium-low heat. Add garlic and crushed red pepper and cook for 1 minute, until fragrant.
- Add zucchini noodles and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add tuna, lemon juice, and salt and cook for an additional minute.
- Remove from heat and top with feta. Serve immediately.