Serves 2 with 1 lean, 1.5 green per, .5 condiment per serving.
You may add more veggies to make it a full green serving.
- Aluminum Foil or Ready made foil packets
- 16oz Tilapia or Mahi Mahi fillets
- 1 cup Mini sweet peppers
- 1tblsp Red onion
- 1/2 cup Cherry or grape tomatoes (in place of corn pictured above)
- A fresh lime or lemon
- Old Bay or Simply Cajun seasoning
- Lay out a foil square for each dinner. Layer the fish, pepper and red onion pieces, a couple cut tomatoes, a squeeze of lime, drizzle with olive oil, season with Seasoning. Fold over the foil and seal it like a pouch.
- Three ways to cook your fish packets…
- 1. OVEN: Cook in preheated 400 degree oven for 12 minutes
- 2. GRILL: Pop on a hot preheated grill with top down for 12 minutes
- 3. SKILLET: Place on a dry hot preheated skillet and cook for 12 minutes