- 1 cup Raw Peppers, Green
- 1/2 cup Cooked Tomatoes, diced
- 7 oz Beef, ground, 98% lean
- 1/4 tsp Salt Free Italian Seasoning
1. Add Italian seasoning to the ground beef and cook on stove top until browned.
2. While the beef is cooking, cut the top off of the green pepper, remove the membranes from the inside and clean thoroughly. Then pre-measure your fresh, green pepper (should weigh approximately 149 grams). Par boil pepper until al dente (not too soft).
3. Either add the diced tomatoes to the beef prior to stuffing, or stuff the pepper with the beef and top with diced tomatoes.
4. Bake at 350F degrees until pepper begins to lightly brown; approximately 15 minutes.
Per serving this provides: 1 Lean, 3 Greens, and 1 condiment