Serves 1 – 1 Lean, 2 Green, 2 Condiments
1/4 tsp whole peppercorns
1/8 tsp kosher salt
1/2 tsp dry mustard
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp dried thyme
7 oz raw flank steak
3/4 cup mushrooms, sliced thin
3/4 cup green bell peppers, chopped
- Mix the peppercorn, salt, mustard, garlic powder, and thyme.
- Rub evenly over steak.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick grill pan over medium heat.
- Grill steak five to seven minutes on each side, until steak is desired doneness.
- Grill mushrooms and green peppers until tender; serve alongside steak.