Slightly modified from lowcarbzen
Makes 6 servings
1/2 Lean protein
• 1 ¼ pound ground beef
• 1 teaspoons minced garlic
• ½ cup green spring onion (chopped)
• 1 teaspoon liquid Barbecue Smoke®
• 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
• 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
• ¾ teaspoon ginger
• ¾ teaspoon curry powder
• ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
• 2 1/2 cups shredded cabbage
• 2 tablespoons crumbled bacon
- Put ground beef in a skillet to cook.
- Add minced garlic and sliced onion.
- Mix in liquid smoke and worcestershire sauce. Allow meat to brown.
- Add in soy sauce, ginger, curry powder and crushed red pepper. Mix well.
- Once meat is browned and onions are tender, mix in the bag of coleslaw (or your own shredded cabbage).
- Cook until cabbage is just starting to tender, then mix in bacon bits.
- Cook another 5 minutes or so after adding bacon bits. I like the cabbage to still have a little crunch in it.