SUNDAY BRUNCH BAKE
One Serving Provides: ~1 lean, 1/2 green, and 2 condiments
6 eggs Eggs, Whole
1 cup Morningstar Grillers Recipe Crumbles
1/2 cup Raw Mushrooms, Portabella
1/2 cup Raw Tomatoes
4 oz Cheese, cheddar, reduced fat, shredded
1/3 cup Raw Onion
5 sprays Non-stick Cooking Spray
3 Tbsp. Plain low-fat Greek Yogurt
1. Prep the ingredients: Chop the mushrooms, onion, and tomatoes.
2. Beat eggs and Greek yogurt with whisk until well blended.
3. Pour mixture into greased 8×8” baking dish.
4. Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes, until egg mixture is softly set.
5. Meanwhile, cook recipe crumbles, mushrooms, and onions in large skillet on medium heat for 6-8 minutes, until crumbles are done. Stir occasionally.
6. Drain once cooked.
7. Reduce oven temperature to 325°F.
8. Spoon tomatoes over egg layer. Cover with recipe crumbles mixture and cheese.
9. Bake 30 minutes until center is set.