Balsamic and Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
Makes 8 servings
2 ¼ condiments
¾ fat serving
- 1 head(s) cauliflower, large, (8 cups 1-inch-thick slices), florets
- 2 tablespoon oil, olive, extra-virgin
- 1 teaspoon marjoram, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- pepper, black ground, freshly ground, to taste
- 2 tablespoon vinegar balsamic
- 1/2 cup(s) cheese, Parmesan, finely shredded
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Toss cauliflower, oil, marjoram, salt and pepper. Roast on a large rimmed baking sheet until starting to soften and brown on the bottom, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Toss the cauliflower with vinegar and sprinkle with cheese. Return to the oven and roast until the cheese is melted and any moisture has evaporated, 5 to 10 minutes more.