Seves 3: Per serving – 1 Lean, 3 Green, 3 Condiments, and 2 Healthy Fats.
21 oz Chicken, breast, boneless, skinless (raw)
1 cup Raw Mushrooms, White
1/2 cup Raw Peppers, Green
1/2 cup Raw Peppers, Red
1 cup Raw Squash, Summer, Zucchini
1 Tbsp Butter, light
1 tsp Oil, olive
1 1/2 tsp Salt
2 tsp Spicy Seasoning Salt
2 tsp Garlic
3/4 tsp Pepper
3/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
3/4 tsp Celery Salt
1 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
3/4 tsp Onion Powder
1 1/2 tsp Paprika
Parsley for garnish
1. To make the spicy seasoning salt: Combine 1-1/2 tsp of each: paprika, salt and garlic powder. Add 3/4 tsp of each: pepper,onion powder, cayenne, and celery salt. Mix.
2. Flatten the chicken breasts with a meat mallet and season on both sides with seasoning salt, garlic powder, and pepper
3. Heat indoor or outdoor grill to high.
4. Grill chicken about 3 minutes per side or until done. Keep warm.
5. Meanwhile, dice the peppers, zucchini, and mushrooms into medium-sized pieces. Mince the garlic, if using cloves (1 clove=1 tsp). Saute peppers, zucchini, mushrooms and garlic on medium high heat until tender and slightly browned, about 10 minutes.
6. Season with 1/2 tsp seasoning salt. Serve with hot veggie mixture over chicken. Divide portion into 2 servings