Cheesy Cauliflower Biscuits
1 complete Lean & Green, ½ Healthy Fat,
294 grams or 3 cups, cooked cauliflower (3 greens)
2 tsp. garlic cloves, minced (1 Condiment)
6 Black Olives (.5 Healthy Fat)
2 eggs + 2 egg whites – divided (4/5 Leaner)
4 oz. moderate-fat cheddar cheese, shredded (1 Lean)
1/3 cup low-fat Greek yogurt (1/5 Lean)
¾ tsp kosher salt (1.5 Condiment)
½ tsp black pepper (1/2 Condiment)
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Steam cauliflower for about 10-12 minutes or until very tender, then transfer to a food
processor. Add minced garlic and olives. Pulse several times until smooth and creamy.
3. Transfer mashed cauliflower into a large mixing bowl. Add in two whole eggs, cheddar
cheese, low-fat Greek yogurt, salt and pepper and mix together.
4. In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until stiff. Then, slowly fold the egg whites into the
5. Coat a mini muffin pan with cooking spray of your choice. Then fill the cups to the top
with the cauliflower mixture. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown. Remove from the pan and set on a cooling rack.
Makes: 24 small biscuits. (2 servings)