Creamy Buffalo Chicken
Makes 2 Servings with 1 Complete Lean and Green Meal, 2 Condiments and 1 Healthy Fat per serving
- 13-14 oz. raw, boneless, skinless chicken breasts –
yields 9 oz. cooked (1 1/2 Lean)
- 2 oz. or 1/2 cup 2% reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup Frank’s Hot Wings Sauce (2 Condiments)
- 1/4 cup Light Hidden Valley Ranch dressing
(2 Healthy Fats)
- 2 tbsp. reduced fat cream cheese (2 Condiments)
- 6 Servings of your favorite Veggies (6 Greens)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake chicken breasts for 30-35 minutes or until cooked. Remove chicken breasts from pan and chop the chicken into small pieces. Place chicken inside of a baking dish. Set aside.
In a small sauce pan, combine Frank’s Hot Wings Sauce, ranch dressing and cream cheese. Heat over medium high heat, stirring until cream cheese is completely melted. Once melted, pour the sauce mixture over chicken. Then sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Bake for an additional 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Serve with 1 1/2 cups of celery or your favorite veggies for a complete lean and green meal.
*Note: You can use 1/4 cup fat free ranch dressing if it has less than 1 carb per serving and then count it as 2 condiments. One that may meet these criteria would be Walden Farms. Then use 2 tbsp. of regular cream cheese as your two healthy fats.