Cheesy Cauli Breadsticks
Makes 2 servings
per serving- 1/2 lean, 2 greens, 2 condiments
– 1/2 head cauliflower, riced
– 1/4 cup shredded Reduced fat mozzarella cheese
– 1/4 cup shaved Reduced fat parmesan cheese
– 1 large egg
– 1/4 tbsp minced garlic
– 1/4 tbsp chopped basil
– 1/4 tbsp Italian seasoning
– Salt and black pepper to taste
– 1/2 cup shredded Reduced fat mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
2. In large bowl, mix riced cauliflower, 1/4 cup shredded reduced fat mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup shaved reduced fat parmesan cheese, 1 egg, 1/4 tbsp minced garlic, 1/4 tbsp chopped basil, 1/4 tbsp Italian seasoning, salt and black pepper to taste until combined and holds together.
3. Place the mixture onto the parchment pined baking sheet and spread out into rectangle about 9×7″ and 1/4″ thick.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and top with 1/2 cup shredded Reduced fat mozzarella cheese and return to oven to continue baking until cheese is melted and starting to turn brown. Cool about 10 minutes and cut into “breadsticks”.