Crock-Pot Balsamic Chicken Thighs
Slightly revised from sugarfreemom.com
Makes 4 servings:
Each serving provides:
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1/8 teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
½ teaspoons dried minced onion
1 garlic cloves, minced
2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
32 ounces boneless, skinless chicken thighs
sprinkle of fresh chopped parsley
1. Combine the first five dry spices in a small bowl and spread over chicken on both sides.
2. Set aside.
3. Pour spice blend in the bottom of the crock pot.
4. Place chicken on top.
5. Pour balsamic vinegar over the chicken.
6. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
7. Sprinkle with fresh parsley on top to serve.