SERVES 5 – 1 LEAN – 1.5 HEALTHY FATS – 2 CONDIMENTS PER SERVING
slightly revised from theblondcook.com
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Zest from 1 lemon (about 1 tablespoon)
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon dried dill
- 10 (4-ounce) flounder fillets
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 small lemon, thinly sliced (optional)
- Fresh chopped parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spray a large baking dish or rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the melted butter, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic and dill.
- Rinse flounder fillets and pat dry. Place in baking dish and season with desired amount of salt and pepper.
- Evenly drizzle butter mixture over flounder fillets. Top with lemon slices, if desired.
- Bake for 10-11 minutes, then broil on high for 3-4 minutes. Fish is cooked when it flakes easily with a fork.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley, if desired.